Thank you for taking time out of your day to get prepared for our upcoming interview. Please take a few moments to watch our preparation video and review the notes below.
Before we begin, kindly fill out the interview registration form. You may begin by clicking the button below.
Interview Preparation Notes
For a mutually beneficial experience, please consider these points below:
- Ensure you have Skype loaded in your system and that you've connected with me using that software.
- Recommended: Leverage an externally connected Webcam with Mic (if possible)
- Select a quiet, well-lit room. (ensure light is on your face, not on your back)
- Shut off your mobile phone and quiet any other external noises
- Ensure you're using a wired connection or good WiFi connection to your computer
- Position your Webcam front and center – keep it at eye level.
- Sit front and center to your camera – don't get too close.
- When speaking, keep still, look straight into the camera and smile.
- Reach out to me 15 minutes before the interview to finalize our video and audio testing.
- Dress to impress!
Should you have any questions, please continue to reach out to me and let's get ready to connect with this vibrant community.