January 2016 – Millennials are skeptical of the mortgage process and expect loan officers to care only about their commission. However, through a transparent and educational experience, loan officers can demonstrate their commitment to the customer and the value of their role in the mortgage process. By providing consistent information over a digital platform, Millennials are more likely to feel confident in the process and identify the loan officer as a trusted resource.
- To feel empowered to make decisions
- To have all of the information about their loan options and stay informed throughout the purchasing process
- Information presented in a digital format
- Communication through technology
- Consistent communication
- To work with an advisor or expert, rather than a salesman
- High quality product and experience